- Inventory Management and Planning
- Demand Management and Forecasting
- Supply Chain Network Optimization
- Supply Chain Segmentation
- Training and Development
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Performance Improvements in Warehouses
- Material Purchase Price Reductions
- Green Supply Chainse
It shows that we, logistics managers, are struggling with daily operations and it seems to be still difficult for us to step back and consider the strategical and tactical level rather than the operational one.
Moreover middle size or small size companies still often think that they don’t have reached the necessary size to consider this kind of project. Which is really not an absolute truth.
- Route to Market Network Modeling
- Operational Benchmarking
- Inventory Optimization and specifically better forecasting (better access to more detailed and clearer data of related market events…)
- Deep cost analysis
- Supply Chain Reliable Visibility and Planning Intelligence
- Dashboards and Balance Scorecard
- Global Data Synchronization (IT)
- Supply Chain Network Collaboration and engaging all the partners in a more creative and innovative win/win business model
- Process improvement, effective training and technologies (RFID, EDI …) to improve customer service while keeping costs down to a minimum
- Carbon Footprint Modeling & Reduction
Feel free to share with us your experience and outcomes of such projects !